Can anyone recommend a good sugar scrub?

Looking to start making my own sugar scrubs and I know there are TONS of recipes out there, but wanted to see what the community’s faves are!

This is one of my all-time favorite sugar scrubs because it’s SUPER energizing, especially in the mornings!

Mix 1 cup brown sugar, with 1/4 cup coconut oil and 7-8 drops orange essential oil.

Of course you can substitute the orange essential oil for any other type such as lavender, grapefruit, etc…the possibilities are endless!!

1 Like

I love this super calming scented sugar scrub with lavender and vanilla - it smells soooo yummy!!

Mix 1 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, and 5 drops lavender essential oil.

I love using it right before bed!

1 Like

Check out these super simple to make sugar scrubs! They’re easily customizable to your personal preference!

2 Likes

If you like fresh, tropical scents, make this coconut lime sugar scrub! It smells unbelievably yummy and it exfoliates very well!

• 1/2 cup coconut oil
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 10 drops lime essential oil

Whip those up and you’ve got yourself an easy sugar scrub!

1 Like

Thanks ladies!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You can check out Ouai Scalp & Body Scrub :slight_smile:

While salt scrubs may be too harsh for sensitive skin, sugar is a great exfoliator for sensitive skin because it is softer but strong enough to scrub away dead skin cells and make way for the healthier, glowing skin.

I would like to recommend my favourite Bryan & CandyCocoa & Shea–Sugar Body Scrub
Their Sugar Body Scrub contains essential oils and fruit extracts to keep your skin vivacious and healthy. While certain exfoliators can leave your skin dry and dull, Sugar Body Scrub is a natural humectant, so it absorbs moisture from your environment and deposits it into your skin.

Use this scrub before or after waxing or as a Foot Scrub. It is Free of Sulfates, SLS, Paraben, any harmful ingredients. Suitable for all skin types.