Daily Face Regimen

Hi,

Can anyone tell what is a good DYI daily face regimen? I have tried egg whites and yoke, salt scrubs, and other things, and I really like the results, but I just don’t know how often to use these things and what other things I should use them with. I am looking for things for sagging skin, large pores and age spots. Thank you.

Hi @Gayle_Garcia!

So for things like face masks and scrubs, I would only recommend you use them once or twice a week, depending on your skin type. If you have oily scrub, you can do a mask or a scrub twice a week, but if you have dry skin, try not to use scrubs at all, and keep the masks to a minimum.

What I do, for a daily regimen, is I wash my face with a good facial cleanser, so if you’re looking to keep wrinkles and sagging skin at bay, I would recommend you use something for that skin type. There are lots of products that are targeted to aging skin, so definitely go for that!

After you’ve washed your face (morning and night), apply a toner. This will help balance out the skin, and get rid of any leftover residue.

Then, go ahead and apply an anti-aging moisturizer. This will keep the skin nice and hydrated and also prevent it from losing elasticity. If possible, use a moisturizer with an SPF in it.

Lastly, add any serums and/or eye creams you may have. This step is one of the most important ones because these are the products that really fight wrinkles and prevent sagginess. It’s really important to invest in a good quality serum and eye cream, and be sure to apply it every night before bed.

Then, once or twice a week, give yourself a nice homemade mask facial and a good scrub to get rid of all that dirt and oil that’s been building up throughout the week.

Hope this helped :slight_smile:

IF you have the time, I highly highly recommend the Korean skin care routine. It may seem daunting at first since there are a lot of steps (10 I believe, and I’ll leave a link underneath), but I swear it has completely changed my skin, for the better of course. I used to have dry AND oily skin depending on the weather, and fine lines, and scars, and everything you could imagine.

I’ve been doing these steps religiously for a couple of months now and HOLY MOLY the difference it has made in my skin, is just unbelievable. My age and brown spots are practically gone, my fine lines are almost non existent, and my skin literally GLOWS!

I won’t go through the whole thing because it’s pretty lengthy, but here’s a link and I followed it to a tee!

@Gayle_Garcia here’s an image too if that helps :slight_smile: I printed it off and stuck it next to my bathroom mirror haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: