Hi ya’ll! Just wanted to share this homemade foot mask recipe I found…I used it and it left my feet soooo silky soft, I seriously could not believe it.
So anyways, here it is
This is one of those Lush copycat recipes, and although I’ve never used the Lush version (so can’t comment on its similarity), I CAN give praises for this one!
- 2 tbsp clay powder (we used Bentonite)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- juice of half a lemon OR bottled lemon juice
- 4 tbsp aloe vera juice OR distilled water
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- handful of chopped papaya
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil OR you can also use olive oil instead if you don’t have peppermint essential oil
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until a smooth, mask like consistency forms.
- If you find the mask to be too thick, add a little bit of aloe vera juice or water.
- If the mask is too watery, add some more clay powder.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 1 week!