Hair Mask for Hair Growth?

You have to make your hair strong and healthy if you want them to grow longer and faster.
There are many homemade hair masks that smoothen the hairs and enhance hair growth.

1. Egg Mask

How To Make:

• Take 1 egg and 1 tbsp of honey.

• Mix them well until it gets foamy structure.

• Apply it on your scalp for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.

I followed this remedy every week for about 1 month and this gave me an amazing result. My hairs and scalp are much softer than before and my hairs stop breaking and now they can bear any sudden attacks.

Onion Juice
The next type of hair mask I used is onion and vitamin E oil.

How To Make

• Grate 1 medium size onion and separate its juice.

• Pour the oil of 1 vitamin E capsule and apply the mixture on your scalp and give a nice massage.

• Follow this for twice a week for 1 month

Banana and Honey
The third type of mask I have used is banana and honey. This I have not used for a long time but yes it also works well.

• Smashed half banana and add 1tbsp of honey and make a mask.

• Apply it on your scalp and hair and wash after 30 minutes.

• Do this every weekend as applying and removing is quite tough than the above two remedies.

Currently, I am using rice water therapy for hair growth. Let’s see if that works for me or not.

I think you found your solution and I satisfy your question here.

Just for the information, I use to share my experiences about skincare, haircare, and makeup on my blog B4Beauty. co on a regular basis.

Try these DIY Hair Masks for Growth and Thickness:
Castor Oil Hair Mask
Cinnamon and Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil, Lemon, Yogurt, and Egg

Thanks for sharing this piece of knowledge as I was seeking natural hair care products.