Hair Mask for Thin, Damaged Hair?

Hi Ladies!!
I’m looking for some really good, easy to make hair masks for thin, damaged hair. I have super fine, thin hair that’s been beaten down by years of processing, hair tools, etc. Lately, it’s been thinner and more damaged than ever :frowning:
Really need some good options for a homemade mask that will bring my hair back to health!

@denniselax if your hair is super damaged, I’d recommend a few things:

#1. Stop dying your hair for at least 6 months. This will only bring on more damage and can even make your hair fall out!
#2. Don’t use heat tools. If possible, try to use blowriers, flat irons and curling irons as little as possible.
#3. Don’t wash your hair as often. Try every other day or once every 3 days.
#4. Apply a thick hair mask 2-3 times a week.

I mash 1 ripe avocado with a tablespoon of coconut oil and a tablespoon of honey and massage it into my hair. Leave that on for about an hour and rinse out. Apply this mask 2-3 times a week and follow the guidelines and I promise you that within a month you’ll notice a HUGE difference!

1 Like

@denniselax yes, I agree with @beehive67, do ALL of the above and apply castor oil AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! That oil has literally saved my hair from extinction!!

It’s full of fatty acids and is one of the world’s best oils in the world to help with thin, breakage doomed hair!

@denniselax I use this full-fat hair mask on my super thin hair and it’s completely transformed it! It went from constantly breaking all the time (to the point where I seriously thought I might loose my hair), to healthy, shiny, and strong!

Mayonnaise, castor oil, avocado oil, and essential oils is all you need for this mask.

Many reasons behind the thinning hair and damaged hair. Like we can’t care properly means in pollution we are not protecting our hair properly, regularly hair oil, conditioning and any other.
Here using that you can improve your hair growth and stop hair damaging.
In a week always massage your hair using the aloe Vera and egg.
Massage your scalp when hair oil. When washing your hair at that time always conditioning your hair.
Never change your hair shampoo and conditioner day-by-day.
Using the following tips you can stop the hair thickness and damaged hair problem.

Welcome to the community @haranaturals!! Thanks for the suggestion everyone! I’ll definitely be trying all of these and much more haha gotta get this hair back to its natural shine and strength :smiley:

These are some really great suggestions, guys! I remember my grandma used to tell me about back in the day when she had bad hair days, or just really damaged hair, she would slather her hair in plain old olive oil. Does that actually do anything though?