Has anyone gotten laser treatment for acne scars?

I know it has nothing to do with DIY, but I’m asking because I’m going for an appointment today to see what they can do about my scars and was wondering if anyone had received a laser treatment before, and if so, how was your experience? Did it work?

I’m actually going for my appointment in a few weeks, but not sure if it will completely erase all of my acne scars, or just fade them a little bit. It’s called Halo laser therapy or something like that, and it is PRICEY, but according to a lot of reviews I read online, it seems to work!

Will keep you all updated on how it goes!

1 Like

I used to do the laser treatment for acne , but I have to say the experience is not good as I expect at the first time, because I hope an immediate result from the first, but my DR told me it’s impossible to reach such results by one time, and I need to do more treatment. Finally, I did 5 treatment in total, and my acne got improvement well at that period, as well as my most acne scars, but one thing should be pay attention, we need to take care oue skin more after the laser treatment, avoid makeup, sunlights…and so on, or your skin will get worse.