Has anyone used calendula cream to treat skin conditions?

I’ve recently just learned about calendula oils and creams, and heard that it’s supossedly really good for fixing skin conditions such as eczema, acne scars, wrinkles, etc…

Has anyone actually used this before? And if so, did it work?

Thanks in advance :smiley:

@angie92 I’ve never used it myself, but I have heard wonderful things about it!!
Here’s an interesting article I found that use calendula oil

1 Like

@angie92 yes calendula oil works sooo so well, especially for acne scars and such! I bought a bottle and honestly just slather it on wherever i have problem skin, and soemtimes Ill even run a little bit through my hair. Leaves hair very soft and shiny!

I have a dove hand cream which has calendula oil in it and that’s how I found out about this ingredient. I researched about it on Google and here is what I found about it

“Calendula oil is a natural oil extracted from marigold flowers ( Calendula officinalis). It’s often used as a complementary or alternative treatment. Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash.”

So basically I feel like this oil is best for problem, acne prone skin.

Do try and let us know the results and how you like it. :blush:

@aliceinwonderland thank you!!

@jamielynn44 that’s soo good to hear!! I think I’m sold haha will have to go and put an Amazon order in…got lots of other goodies I wanna try as well :smiley:

@Crystalxo thanks!! So excited to try it now! I do have problem skin, so Im keeping my fingers crossed this’ll work for me!!

Do you know what the dove hand cream is called if u dont mind me asking? Also have very dry hands :weary:

This is what the hand cream looks like.

I personally did not like nor did I find it moisturizing.

I would recommend Nivea Cocoa butter with vitamin E lotion for dry skin. I use it and its amazinggggg…moisturizes skin so well and keeps it soft.

Thanks so much!! I’ll have to try the cocoa butter one!