Have you ever used aloe for nail growth?

I’ve read somewhere about people using aloe vera gel to help grow out their nails. Will this work, and if so, how often do you apply it and how fast could I expect results?

@thebeautyfanatic to be honest, I can’t say I’ve ever heard of using aloe vera for nail growth, BUT I know it’s used a lot for HAIR growth, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work! I do know that applying aloe vera to nails can hydrate them, so maybe from that hydration, they also get stronger and therefore longer :slight_smile:

Yep, you can absolutely use aloe for nail growth and here’s why:

Aloe is full of vitamins and minerals which go deep into the skin to hydrate and heal, therefore encouraging growth and strength all at the same time! Just be sure to use 100% pure aloe vera gel, and apply to the nails every night before bed. This will not only soften and moisturize your hands, but will also help with hangnails and dryness!

Aloe has some powerful healing properties, and so whenever you apply it to anywhere on your body (skin, nails, etc) it will help with a few different things such as growth! So to answer your question, yes, aloe vera does help to keep your nails healthier and will also make them grow faster and stronger!