How to grow longer nails?

No matter what I do, it seems like my nails just never really grow! Rather, I should say, they’re very prone to breakage. Any of you ladies have any tips on how to stop this breakage??

I’ve had this problem for YEARS, but I’ve finally overcome it and now my nails are super long and rarely ever break!
Check out this article on Ways to Strengthen Nails

Follow those directions and I guarantee your nails will seriously thank you for it!

• 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 1/4 cup olive oil

Put these in a bowl and soak your nails in there for like 20 minutes a few times a week. I don’t know how or why, but the combination of these ingredients will get your nails to be SUPER strong! Just be sure you don’t have sensitive skin or any cuts or scraps obvs as the lemon juice may sting!

If you bite your nails, stop immediately! Next, massage coconut oil into your nails and hands every night before bed. Apply a strengthening clear coat once or twice a week and you’ll start seeing your nails getting stronger by the minute…it worked for me so I hope it’ll work for you :slight_smile:

I found this recipe for a homemade nail growth oil that works like a frikken charm! I massage it into my nails every night before bed and I swear its made my nails stronger and longer in like a week! Try it out for yourself!

• ¼ cup of organic coconut oil – hydrates deeply, prevents dryness, and encourages growth and strength

• ¼ cup of honey – antibacterial, antiseptic, and strengthening

• 4 drops of rosemary essential oil OR lavender essential oil – encourages growth and prevents breaks in the nails

Mix all of those ingredients and just massage into your nails! Make sure to do it every night before bed.

File, file, file! Use a emery board and file those nails every 2 days! I think it works the same was as getting that “regular hair trim”. Keep them nice and even and you should start seeing them get stronger by the day!

@denniselax how often do you do this treatment?

@babygurl89 The more you do it, the better! But once or twice a week should be plenty :slight_smile:

@denniselax thanks girl! Been doing this for the last couple weeks now and yaas ur right - nails r stronger and getting longer by the day! 10 outta 10!