Hello everyone, I am new here. I have an issue that my face pores are open. I have tried many remedies and treatments but all in vain. Kindly suggest me a solution.
@miraj5 welcome to the beauty forum, we’re so happy to have you
for large open pores, there’s a few things I would suggest:
- Use only non-comedogenic makeup products. These are products that will not clog pores. If possible, wear as little makeup as you can.
- Wash your face twice a day with a gentle facial cleanser.
- Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. This gets rid of dead skin cells which can cause breakouts and large pores.
- Use niacinamide (which is Vitamin B3). It does amazing things for your skin and can really help with large pores.
- Lastly, apply a retinol serum to your skin every night before bed. It prevents premature aging all the while fixing problem skin.
Have you tried a natural skin toner???
If not than go and buy pure rose water from any store and apply it on a daily basis before going to bed. For more better results add a drop of glycerin, honey or cream into it. I am sure that it will work.