I have large open pores on my face

Hello everyone, I am new here. I have an issue that my face pores are open. I have tried many remedies and treatments but all in vain. Kindly suggest me a solution.

@miraj5 welcome to the beauty forum, we’re so happy to have you :slight_smile:

for large open pores, there’s a few things I would suggest:

1. Use only non-comedogenic makeup products. These are products that will not clog pores. If possible, wear as little makeup as you can.
  2. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle facial cleanser.
  3. Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. This gets rid of dead skin cells which can cause breakouts and large pores.
  4. Use niacinamide (which is Vitamin B3). It does amazing things for your skin and can really help with large pores.
  5. Lastly, apply a retinol serum to your skin every night before bed. It prevents premature aging all the while fixing problem skin.

https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-niacinamide-10pct-zinc-1pct-30ml?redir=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0fr_BRDaARIsAABw4EspLZIKNuVBLVqkiNyAGhwwESbSRPV5f2l24zHj1x2UurfaGObwNBkaArt3EALw_wcB&ccvis=1

1 Like

Have you tried a natural skin toner???

If not than go and buy pure rose water from any store and apply it on a daily basis before going to bed. For more better results add a drop of glycerin, honey or cream into it. I am sure that it will work.