Making sanitizer with Benzakonium Chloride

Hi everyone.
Please give me some instructions or method for preparing the sanitizing solutionwith these chemicals:

• Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride: 0,13%;
  • Inactive Ingredients:
  • Aqua;
  • Isopropyl Alcohol;
  • Glycerine;
  • Tocopherols;
  • Decyl Glucocide;
  • Fragrance;
  • Methyl paraben;
  • Propyl Paraben;
  • Phenoxy Ethannol.

Many thanks!

Hi @Thanh_Ha_Nguyen and welcome to the forum!

Hmm…not sure about those ingredients to be honest. It seems like a list of ingredients you’d find in a commercial hand sanitizer.

All you need to make a really good hand sanitizer is rubbing alcohol (make sure it’s at least 60%), and aloe vera gel. Mix 3 parts rubbing alcohol with 1 part aloe vera gel. You can also substitute the rubbing alcohol for vodka, but that may be a little expensive.

1 Like

Many thanks for your suggestion, Wine lady.

Yes, I created this list of these ingredients, but for hand wipe tissue, not gel (or any sanitizer based on alcohol).
Could you suggest to me which chemicals should be combined before mixing into the desired solution?
Does the process of mixing require any preparation (same as the content shown in the paragraph “method” in the image below)?

Sorry, I really don’t know anything about chemicals. I try to only use natural products, so that’s the only recipe I know!

1 Like

OK, thanks you very much, Wine lady.
Wish you all the best!

Our country is facing a big problem because of this coronavirus so we must have to be safe, and that idea of making sanitizer is good but let me give you a simplest and better way to make hand sanitizer is that you have to use alcohol of at least 70% of the strength and all you have to do is mix with fresh aloe vera gel which will give you the best results with no side effects.