Manuka honey facial mask with vitamin c?

anyone use vitamin c peels before? like oranges?
or just eat the vitamin c directly? i not sure, i trying to understand what my friend said abt vitamin c are good for skin.

i personally use manuka honey as facial mask, not sure if there are vitamin c thouhg

@Jessica_Lee, vitamin C is extremely important for your skin, as well as your overall health. Consuming vitamin C rich foods (such as citrus fruits) is good for your insides, but also amazing for your skin!

Basically, vitamin C is a natural antioxidant and helps the skin improve collagen. It can help even out skin tone, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and scars.

If you wanna use vitamin C in your daily regimen, I would recommend a vitamin C serum, such as this one from Amazon. It will literally change your skin!!

https://www.amazon.ca/20-Vitamin-Serum-Hyaluronic-Moisturizer/dp/B00PL3DK26/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=vitamin+c+serum&qid=1562328066&s=gateway&sr=8-5

Yes Manuka honey IS great, but I’m not entirely sure if it has vitamin C in it or not. In any case, the two are not related, and you should definitely consume vitamin C on a regular basis. You can do this by consuming citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruits, lemons and limes, or you can take a vitamin C supplement.

Additionally, you can purchase vitamin C infused serums and lotions which help the skin to remain soft and supple and also prevent wrinkles. Vitamin C is known for having high amount of antioxidants which essentially protects your skin from sun damage and other problems.

@Jessica_Lee you actually CAN just rub an orange peel onto your face and it’ll be like a mini vitamin C facial. Just be sure you don’t have super sensitive skin or any cuts or open sores as this may further irritate the skin.

1 Like

yeah thanks for so much advice and suggestions. yes i did use an orange peel and lemon peel (lemons are cheaper in the supermart outside my home) and i don’t know if it works, but i feel good lol. i got this idea from this blog for senior citizens on eating Vitamin C
Sorry I am middle aged… not a young teenager lol.

in the end i used manuka honey facial mask coz of Scarlett johansson. lol
she looks good, so i can’t go too wrong right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Jessica_Lee for aging skin, I would highly recommend a good vitamin C serum - it can completely change your skin! The best vit C serum i’ve ever tried was from “The Ordinary” which is an amazing company that focuses on producing natural products that actually work…plus they’re very inexpensive and work AMAZING!

Here’s the one I use, but browse their website and see which vit C product might be good for YOUR skin. Everything they make is truly great and you won’t regret it!