Natural dandruff remedies!

Looking for the best natural dandruff remedies…please share :slight_smile:

I SWEAR by apple cider vinegar for dandruff and it works for me every single time! The acidity of the ACV basically changes the scalp’s pH which in turn makes it hard for yeast to form/grow.

Mix equal amount of water with equal amounts of ACV in a spray bottle and spray liberally all over your head, focusing primarily on the scalp. Let it sit on there for 15-30 minutes and cover your hair with a towel.

Do this 2-3 times a week for a week or two and dandruff no more :slight_smile:

Baking soda works really well to eliminate dandruff!! My daughter has really dark hair and dandruff has always been a problem for her, but then I discovered baking soda for dandruff and lemme tell you, it actually works!

You just take a couple of tablespoons of baking soda (or more depending on hair length/thickness), and massage into the scalp along with water. Massage gently and in circular motions for about 5 minutes. Then, rinse out!

Dandruff should be noticeably less the first time, and then use 2-3 times a week!

Take a look at this article…a lot of really good info! Dandruff can be a hard thing to get rid of but you have to be persistent!

1 Like