Permanent Hair Removal

Hello, I come in regards to a solution for permanent hair removal. My situation is that removal is just a chore to do and I would rather be doing anything but shaving, also having to constantly buy new blades adds up. I am aware of such products like Nair, but upon further research that doesn’t offer permanent removal. I am also aware of laser hair removal services and devices, however those cost quite a lot and I don’t have much money. I am looking for something cheap and I can do at home, I’ve thought of using a lighter to just burn the follicle but I also don’t want to look like a burn victim. Is there anything cheap I could do?

I seriously wouldn’t recommend burning your hair whatsoever. The only permanent hair removal solution is laser hair removal, and yes, it can be costly, but you won’t have to worry about it anymore. If you’re looking for a cheap hair removal method, you can make sugar wax at home -although it’s not permanent, it’s very cheap (you only need sugar, water, and lemon juice), lasts for a few weeks, and it’s pretty painless!

I only suggest laser for permanent hair removal. I have tried waxing, shaving, threading etc but laser is the best.

Baking soda can help in removing unwanted hair by damaging the hair follicles and causes them to fall out without causing any damage, burn, or scars.