Please share your favorite vegetable or fruit based face masks!

Looking for some really natural, good-for-your-skin face mask recipes that use vegetebales or fruits! I know there are a lot of avocado face masks, honey face masks, etc. Iโ€™m wondering what YOUR favorites are and how they work :slight_smile: Thanks all!

1 Like

I personally LOVE a good mash banana face mask, especially in the winters when my skin gets super dry and itchy. Bananas are loaded with vitamins and minerals like potassium which are super good for your skin.

I usually mash half a ripe banana and either mix in a little bit of plain Greek yogurt OR honey to give it that spreadable consistency. Apply it to clean skin and leave it on for a good half hour - I find the longer I leave it on, the smoother and more hydrated my skin in.

If you find the consistency to be too thick or unspreadable, you can always add a little bit of water or milk (milk is also hydrating and helps get rid of dead skin cells). You can also run it through a blender or food processor as well!

In the summer, I like to mash up some strawberries and massgae them into my skin. If Iโ€™m feeling adventurous, I might even add some honey hehe

strawberries are super good for like oily and acne skin because they exfoliate, so it definitely works for me!

I honestly think you could mash up just about ANY fruit or veggie and put it on your face lol

Watermelon face masks are some of my favorites because I love watermelon in general, but not only that, itโ€™s really hydrating and also calms down redness and irritation.

Here are a couple of good ones that I use on a regular basis!

I really like to use strawberries or avocado on my skin when I have some left over! Strawberries are good at exfoliating and leave the skin super soft and glowing! Avocado is good in the winter when the skin is dry.

All I do is mash up the berries and mix them in with a little bit of honey, slather that on and leave it on for about half hour.

For avocado, Ill put it through a food processor and just apply directly to the skin.

All Fruits contains vitamins, minerals, and all the required nutrients that are essential not only for the well-being of your body but also for beautiful, clear, and glowing skin and hair.
My favorite Face Mask is Papaya And Honey Face Pack
Papaya also reduces premature aging an is rich in vitamin A.