Share your all-time favorite hair product!

Whether it be a shampoo, a serum, or whatever - I wanna know what everyone’s favorite hair product is and why :slight_smile:

@sarahbeets my go-to hair product is Not Your Mother’s Sea Salt Spray! It gives you THE most incredible beach waves, and as my hair is already a little wavy, it just amplifies that texture. It’s the perfect salt spray for the summer and works especially well for those with thin and fine hair!

not%20your%20mother's%20sea%20salt%20spray

OGX Coconut Milk Hydrating Oil Mist is my go-to hair product that I use almost every single day! It’s super cheap (I think around $5/bottle), and you can spray it on dry or wet hair. It’s great for those with damaged hair as it’ll bring the hair back to health almost instantly, tames frizz and flyaways, and also helps improve elasticity!

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Serum is hands down one of the best hair products I’ve ever used! It’ll leave your hair super soft and manageable, add shine, and will not weigh your hair down like other products! Just apply to wet hair and work through ends, avoiding the roots! Highly recommended!

tresemme%20keratin%20serum

If you’re looking for a really good hair serum, Moroccan Oil Hair Serum is hands down the best! It doesn’t weigh ur hair down, doesnt make it greasy, but only gives you a TON of shine and also helps to tame frizziness!

Fanola No Yellow Purple Shampoo is THE best purple shampoo in the world! It’s a little pricier, but my god does it ever work!!! Instead of spending $200+ dollars at the salon for a toning treatment, just use this…it’ll completely remove all brassiness and yellowness and give your locks the coolest blonde!

https://www.amazon.com/Fanola-No-Yellow-Shampoo-350/dp/B00RWCDM4A?th=1