Share YOUR FAVORITE DIY Beauty Recipe!

Have a go-to DIY recipe you use all time? Share it with us! Whether it’s an amazing homemade body butter, a simple face mask, or your favorite mascara recipe, let us know :slight_smile:

Not really a recipe per se, but I like to add things to my shampoo and conditioners to help improve the texture and health of my hair! For example, I add tea tree oil to my shampoo to keep dandruff away and make it nice and soft!

The BESTEST hair growth/hair health recipe you’ll ever use! Tried and tested by yours truly! This hair mask seriously works wonders…you just have to be consistent with it! I had super fine, breaking, damaged, and very slow growing hair. I applied this mask twice a week for about a month and its completely changed my hair! Started noticing a difference after the second week…hair was getting stronger, not breaking anymore, and then eventually it got thicker and started growing faster.

• 2 egg whites
  • 1 tbsp ginger juice
  • 2 tbsp aloe vera gel

Mix those ingredients together and apply to dry hair. Make sure to massage into the scalp. Leave it on for about half an hour and wash it out. That’s it!

Homemade rosewater! It’s ridiculously easy to make, super cheap, and has a TON of uses! You can spray it on your clothes, your sheets, your skin (as a primer and makeup setting spray), use it in other homemade beauty products, use it as a hair rinse. The possibilities are honestly endless!

Just boil a bunch of rose petals for a few mins, let it steep, and strain the water!

1 Like

Check out these DIY makeup recipes! They’re all fairly easy to pull off and I think I’ve made about 5-6 of them! What I love about these is that they’re all natural and actually super easy to make!