What is the best ingredient to use in a face mask for acne scars?

I have pretty bad acne scars that I’ve been trying to get rid of for some time now, and nothing really seems to work. Wondering if anyone knows the best ingredient to get rid of acne scars or at least diminish their appearance? Thank you :slight_smile:

@makeupchick89 the best ingredient for acne scars I’ve found to actually be cinnamon and nutmeg…I know it sounds totally weird, but it worked for me. I don’t remember the recipe exactly, but I make a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg and honey. Add enough honey, nutmeg, and cinnamon to make a paste and put that on your scars. Do it every day if possible for a few weeks and you should totally see a diff!!

When I first started, I did it like every other day for about a month, and now I do it once or twice a week and my scars are almost gone…hope it works for you!

Lemon juice has worked for me the best, but you have to make sure your skin isn’t sensitive as it could really sting!

What I do is simply dab a little bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice onto the scars and let it sit there overnight. Do this every night for a few weeks and you should notice a huge difference!

Whooops…I posted pretty much the same thing haha. Guess I should’ve done a search first, my bad! Will be following this thread also :slight_smile: