What's your favorite mascara and why?

Looking to switch up my mascara, any thoughts??

I use Benefit Roller Lash Curling & Lifting mascara…it’s a little pricey but it really lengthens my lashes like nothing else will!

My all time favorite mascara is CoverGirl LashBlast! I’ve been using it for years, and it’s always my go-to because it goes on perfectly, gives me length, and volume all at the same time!

Yaas girl! I love LashBlast and been using it for YEARS! Swear by it! Everytime I try another mascara I ask myself whyy

You NEEED to try Glossier’s Lash Stick! I’m legit in <3 with this mascara! It separates your lashes really well and gives amazing length!

Try Benefit Badgal Bang mascara. It’ll give your lashes some insane volume and length without leaving them clumpy and heavy!

Totally agree with this! The Lash Stick is a serious GAME changer ladies! Highly recommended!

I use Loreal Voluminous mascara in carbon black…it’s cheapy cheapy and really lengthens and separates your lashes like nothing else. Also tried some super expensive mascaras and they were NOT any better…so more expensive doesn’t always mean better quality!

https://www.amazon.com/LOreal-Paris-Voluminous-Original-Building/dp/B004BCXAM8/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1550242225&sr=1-4&keywords=mascara&th=1

Maybelline “The Falsies” is cheap and it actually lengthens your lashes SO much that you’d think you have false lashes on! So therefore the name is true to the mascara :slight_smile: